Sunday, March 18, 2012

What a week...and weekend!

This week has been a long one, and unfortunately the weekend has already flown by.  My boss was on vacation for the week, so I was able to taste what it would be like if Thomas and I owned our own clinic.  Not quite as bad as I thought, but still a lot of work!  

Saturday, Thomas and I were able to take a mini road trip with Kelly and Jordan to find several geocaches.  On Sunday we took Sugar out to find 3 more.



As you can see, Sugar met a couple of pug-friends along the trail.  

After our day long of geocaching, Thomas and I had our St. Patty's Day Dinner:  corned-beef, mashed potatoes, and brussel sprouts (cabbage is just gross, so those were the next best!).



Now we're back to our normal Sunday night routine of dinner and cleaning...and looking forward to the next weekend!  

Keep In Touch! 
♥ Natalie

PS:  I *promise* the next post won't be about geocaching! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Miss you tons!! You guys are awesome, love reading your postings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fun! I want to try it. Your camera takes really good pics! Love and miss you both!

    ReplyDelete