Friday, March 23, 2012

Daj Mahballs

Yep.  That is the name of the dodgeball team Thomas is on.  You know, as in the Taj Mahal.  
Fitting, huh?  :)  I was able to go to one of his games Wednesday night...


   




They didn't exactly win...







  But I think they had a good time!






In other news...Rosie got a new 'do!  Here are her before and after shots:



I personally prefer her hair a little shaggier...


But it was time for a trim.  She looks like a totally different dog with her new cut!


I think she likes it.  She was extra spunky when she got home from the groomer.  By the way, she celebrated her 15th birthday this month!!  :)

Well, that's all I have for now.  Keep In Touch!
♥ Nat

3 comments:

  1. Bahaha I want to join a dodgeball team!!! :) Tell Rosie, Aunt Angel and cousin Minnie said happy birthday and we prefer her fluffy too, but you know I completely respect self expression so if she prefers short hair then go for it!!! No one knows about getting grief for "unusual" hair like me Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say a hair cut!!!! My poor Rosie! I like the longer hair too. She just isn't the same bald!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad that we can keep in touch with you and thomas. Thanks so much for the birthday card! Love ya and miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete