Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ta Daaa!

I have finally finished my afghan!  I started this last fall, and it was supposed to be a smallish lap blanket to keep on the couch.  However, someone (ahem, Thomas) insisted I make it larger.  And, well, it unintentionally turned into a monster of a blanket.  It's ridiculous, really.  But it's done! DONE!  And now I must show you an excessive amount of pictures to prove it! :)  Unfortunately I don't have a large enough area of flat space in my current apartment to show the blanket in entirety, but here's the best I got.











Now with that project finished, I can begin on my next!  Which, by the way, will be much MUCH smaller!



Quick update on the house--we got it!  Now it just has to pass inspections.  Please pray all goes smoothly!
Keep In Touch!
♥ Natalie

4 comments:

  1. I love it! So Pretty! I love that stitch too. You will have to show me how to do that one so I can start one and not ever finish! lol

    I thought you did it in brown and orange. I love the grey. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is brown--though it does seem to be more of a grayish brown. It's a really easy stitch to do. I like it, but I'm definitely ready to move on! :)

      Delete
  2. Natalie it is beautiful! What an accomplishment! I hope you stitched your name and the date somewhere--your posterity will want to know. Tell me, is it wool or synthetic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! It's synthetic (acrylic). I'm working on a wool project now.

      Delete