Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dad & I in DC...Day 1



Day 1:  Walking from Union Station metro, around the Capitol, all the way past the Washington Monument to the Lincoln Memorial and into Arlington, VA to the Arlington Cemetery metro station (4.6 miles minimum according to Google Maps--but Dad says 10 mile minimum :) Map here. Visited the Botanic Garden & Air & Space Museum along the way.














Here are some of the flowers at the Garden...




















The Washington Monument...couldn't go to the top due to a crack that has appeared since a recent earthquake.



At the World War II Memorial:









Dad reflecting at the Capitol Reflecting Pool.



Will upload more after I get some sleep! :)

♥ Natalie

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Beautiful weather too! I know you guys had a blast!! Can't wait to see more pics. Love you both so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two took quite a stroll. Love your pictures. Maybe someday I could visit the Botanical Garden, plants are my thing.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete